My Personal Learning Network
When I first began thing about my Personal Learning
Network, I worried that I wouldn’t have enough contacts or resources to add to
it. After taking the time to really think about it and analyze all the
experiences I have had through my educational and occupational practices, I was
able to fill out my map. I must say I was able to fill it up a lot more than I
had originally thought I would be able to. As I work towards completing my
Masters of Arts in Education, I am certain that my PLN will continue to grow.
Creating my PLN has allowed for me to see the importance of gathering, saving,
and storing all of my contacts that can possibly benefit me for my future in
education.
This class has provided me with so many ways to share
and store information using technology in more ways than I could have ever imagined.
I look forward to implementing all that I have learned when I have my own
classroom very soon!
Here is a link to My Personal Learning Network:
Comments
Post a Comment